View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Windshield for sale 

Post Windshield for sale
I've got what I believe is a small V-Force Kawi windshield complete with mounting brackets that I removed from my 2005 Vulcan 500 the other day. My 17-year-old has decided he wants to buy the bike but doesn't want the windshield so I thought I'd see if someone else can use it. I figured I'd offer it here first before putting it on eBay. I'm not sure how much shipping is but it shouldn't be too outrageous for domestic (in the U.S.). Overseas may be a different story but I don't really know. I think $65 plus shipping should be fair. This windshield is in good shape. I'll try to get a pic up this evening.

Edit-I just ran outside and snapped a quick shot. I didn't have time to resize it so it's a pretty big file.

Mon May 14, 2012 7:08 pm

Post Re: Windshield for sale
How tall is the windshield? We are looking at a 2006 without one and if we decide to purchase it, definitely want to add one. (I assume - which I hate to do - that it will work on an '06. Can anybody confirm that?) Where are you located?

Thanks!

Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:17 pm

I'll go out and measure it again to confirm tonight but I believe it is 14" tall. I am in central Arkansas so if you give me your zip code I'll check on shipping. The 06 and 05 are virtually identical and the shield is interchangeable according to all of the sites I have checked.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:41 pm
Site Admin

FYI the '96-09 (EN500C) are all the same except paint colors. (although some first generation Vulcan 500's (EN500A) were also sold as model year '96) This shield will fit any EN500C as well as some other Kawasakis. There are two versions of this shield the tall one is 17" from the top of the headlight cutout to the top edge of the shield. I am not certain but I believe the shorter version is 15".

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:01 am
Profile WWW

OK Mr. Shadowguy. We got the bike & would love to add your windshield to it. Please e-mail me at younggrammy@earthlink.net so we can figure out the details.

Thanks!
Gayle

Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:54 pm

GrammyGayle, I sent you an email about the windshield a couple of days ago with all the particulars. I do still have it if you still need it.

Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:48 pm

The windshield has sold and is on its way to a new home in North Carolina. May it serve your needs and may you have many happy miles in the wind (with the bugs hitting the windshield and not your face) GrammyGayle. :D

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]