Dream Shop

Everything unrelated and general talk. Chit chat away....
Jablonsky

Dream Shop

Postby Jablonsky » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:34 am

:arrow: CLICK & SLOBBER :shock:

If I had a shop 1/5 that beautiful, you couldn't drag me out even with a bulldozer. Sincerely, I don't even know the names of all those machines or how to use them, but I'm willing to learn. I assume that during my apprenticeship I would make tons of chess pieces (knights might be a problem...)
No hay banda. No hay Jablonsky. Todo está grabado. Nada es lo que parece, todo es una ilusión.

burkbuilds

Re: Dream Shop

Postby burkbuilds » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:34 am

Wow, what a shop! That guy has machinery we don't even have at my engineering school's workshop. Of course when we buy machinery we have to buy multiple units of each and have a place large enough to operate them in an instructional format, so it is apples to oranges in that respect, but WOW, what a shop! This guy is amazingly sharp as well, given that he was able to pass his local Electrical exam so he could pull the permits and do all of his own electrical wiring, not to mention the amount of knowledge it takes to know how to fully use all of those machines to produce the beautiful and accurate work he's doing restoring those old cars. Thanks for sharing the link!

AFBubbleChaser
I ride: '03 Vulcan 500 LTD

Re: Dream Shop

Postby AFBubbleChaser » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:50 am

All I can say is...
Crazy? I was crazy once...

Peace, is that one glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading -Anonymous

Return to “Off Topic Chatter”