Kawasaki Parts Interchange and Diagrams

This is a specific area setup for HowTo's for the Vulcan 500. Only post here for adding a How-To with instructions and/or pictures. Replies are welcome and all HowTo's posted will be stickied for future reference and searching. They can be as simple as how to change oil to removing the engine.
Triangles
Site Admin
I ride: '94 Black Cherry Vulcan 500, '06 Candyfire Red Vulcan 500 LTD

Kawasaki Parts Interchange and Diagrams

Postby Triangles » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:36 am

Update 5/2016: It's been a year or two since I tried this but it appears Kawasaki no longer allows owners to use their electronic parts catalog (EPC). As you can see at http://www.kawasakiepc.com you now need log in credentials. I guess they are reserving this for dealers? At least they still have parts diagrams available... It was nice being able to see what other bikes certain parts were used on. Kawasaki if you're reading this. The availability of the EPC was one reason I bought your product.

Go to http://www.kawasaki.com Since you've gotten this far I'll assume you can follow basic browser navigation and may have omitted some of the most obvious steps below.

click on "Owner Info>Parts Diagrams

Motorcycle selected by default. Click continue

Select model and year if you want. You'll be asked which year later if you don't choose it.

Click on "Parts Diagrams"

A new window will popup with the parts diagrams. you may need to adjust your popup settings or just click the link indicated.

Parts catalog. browse to the part your looking for. In my case it is the junction box. click on the part link for details you should see something similar to the picture below.

If you click on the yellow circled question mark, you will get a list of models that also use that part in another window as shown on the right. If you see a red circled "S" next to a part that means it has been superseded. Click on the red circle to get superseded part numbers.
ImageImage

Return to “How-To's”