en500 parts

General questions, information, and/or comments about the Vulcan 500. For specific questions, post them under the applicable topic.
chucky
I ride: vulcan 500

en500 parts

Postby chucky » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:51 am

can anyone help me out here, i am in the uk, recently bought a vulcan 500 cheap, runs great i would like to bobber it or customise it but i can not find any parts for this bike...,like a decent exhaust...,i have a belt drive and can not even find out the model..say a1,b2 or anything...anyone help?

Triangles
Site Admin
I ride: '94 Black Cherry Vulcan 500, '06 Candyfire Red Vulcan 500 LTD

Re: en500 parts

Postby Triangles » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:51 am

at least this side of the pond there are essentially no aftermarket parts. It's all DIY. Many have fashioned Harley Dyna mufflers or the universal Dunstall type mufflers. With no mufflers your 500 will be louder than a Harley and somewhat sound like a jacked up Harley on helium. Not many have been happy with the Dunstall mufflers. After 22K miles the baffles in my OEM mufflers have begun to rot away and to my dismay they have gotten louder. If your bike has a belt drive you have a first gen vulcan 500 (EN500A). If it came with a chain it is a second generation (EN500C)
ImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”