Another shoulder update

General questions, information, and/or comments about the Vulcan 500. For specific questions, post them under the applicable topic.
puckothewilde
I ride: '02 Vulcan 500. Honda Shadow 1100(roadkill)

Another shoulder update

Postby puckothewilde » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:34 pm

I went to see Dr. Munford Thursday. The lady who operated on my shoulder. It's een almost 2 months now. She said she is very happy with my progress. She thinks my rotor cuff is still a little weak, but otherwise thinks I'm doing good. One more month and she'll let me go back to work. Yea!

burkbuilds

Re: Another shoulder update

Postby burkbuilds » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:03 pm

Hey, that's good news. I hope you continue to make good progress with the shoulder. :)

GeorgiaRider

Postby GeorgiaRider » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:40 am

Great news!
GeorgiaRider
2006 Vulcan 500

Kuryakyan Foot Peg Extenders and Pegs
Memphis Shades Alley Cat Windshield
Saddlemen Large Slant Saddlebags
Powersports Mini-Tachometer
Kawasaki Luggage Rack
Kuryakyan Iso-Grips
Airhawk cushion
Marlin's Clock

puckothewilde
I ride: '02 Vulcan 500. Honda Shadow 1100(roadkill)

Postby puckothewilde » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:21 pm

Good News! I went to my Physical Therapy today and they went to take measurments for my Dr. next week. I did so good they said I'm graduating next week! Woohoo! Monday is my last day of PT. Well. Last there. They're giving me some of the rubberbands and such so I can keep doing stuff at home. But I'm happy! It means I'll probably be back to work soon. I see my Dr. next Thursday, the 15th. My birthday. Yea! I'm sure she will be very happy with how well I'm doing. I will miss the ladies at the PT. One is a big scifi/comic book fan and we talk about all kinds of cool stuff. Thanks to Dan, Jen and Michelle at the Sport Therapy in Azle. Awesome people. And the receptionist, Cindy. Who my wife Lisa would chat with while I was being totured. They had a great time.

burkbuilds

Postby burkbuilds » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:04 pm

Congratulations on the good report. Hope you get a full release to return to work. Keep on doing the exercises yourself when you no longer have to go to therapy, it will just help you get the most out of your recovery the quickest you can. :)

Return to “General Discussion”