Vulcan Riders Association---USA National Chapter

General questions, information, and/or comments about the Vulcan 500. For specific questions, post them under the applicable topic.
sikatrix500cc
I ride: 2000 Kawasaki Vulcan 500

Vulcan Riders Association---USA National Chapter

Postby sikatrix500cc » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:39 am

bEFORE YOU READ AND JOIN THIS CLUB PLEASE STOP BY MY LITTLE RIDERS CLUB VIA FACEBOOK AT http://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/CHROMECRUSADERS ... AS YOU CAN SEE THE NAME IS CHROME CRUISERS AND EVERYBODY IS WELCOME WHETHER U GOT A BIKE OR NOT, ITS HERE TO HELP PEOPLE, MEET NEW FRIENDS AND JUST HAVE FUN, ALSO THERES THE CLUB BELOW ME AS WELL FREE TO ANY KAWASAKI OWNER/RIDER!! :-)

If anybody is interested in joining a club for free for kawasaki vulcan owners look no further my friends!!
The Vulcan Riders Association is a world-wide organization focused on riding, fun and friendship. Our focus is on helping members to connect with one another so they can ride together.

Cost?

Local VRA chapters charge annual memership dues but any rider who owns a Kawasaki Vulcan can join the National VRA for FREE and receive great benefits simply by joining the National Vulcan Riders forum!
Membership Benefits

The main benefit of joining the VRA is our people. We have a friendly and helpful online community who share the same interests who are looking for local members to ride with. Enjoy riding with people who have the same interests that you do! Many of our members have a lot of riding experience that they will be able to share with you. You’ll probably be able to gain some great riding tips from those who have been around the motorcycle world for a long time. The VRA is a family fun group and is always looking to bring new individuals to join in the fun.
Access to Member-Only Forums General Discussion
Classifieds
Technical Forum
Local Chapter forums

Access to the VRA Roadside Assistance Directory

VRA merchandise at discounted prices (VRA patches, T-shirts, pins, etc)
Assistance with starting a local chapterA team of Chapter Coordinators dedicated to helping you get started
Free chapter website
Free domain name
Assistance with finding members

Invitations to join a local chapter
Membership discounts of up to 33% at participatig vendors:

And those vendors ARE: Dairy Land cycle insurance, ROK (riders of kawasaki), Motodirect, Reckless Motorcycles, Select Leather Shop.com, AND Kawasaki Dealer Discount companies such as McKenney Salinas Powersports, and Gateway Cycles (kawasaki) !!
The Vulcan Riders Association is a worldwide family of Vulcan riding clubs. Find a Vulcan riding club near you. Can't find one? We'll help you start your own riding club! We make it easy to find members, create a website and promote your club so that you can spend more time enjoying what the Vulcan Riders Association is all about...

GOOD FRIENDS GOOD RIDE GOOD TIME!!!
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (14.85 KiB) Viewed 5712 times
Thanks,
Will aka "sik"

Return to “General Discussion”