Magnus

Go ahead, show off your ride!
Jablonsky

Magnus

Postby Jablonsky » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:43 am

Ladies and gentlemen, meet Magnus. Synonym of beauty and perfection 8-)

More pics and descriptions will follow soon.
No hay banda. No hay Jablonsky. Todo está grabado. Nada es lo que parece, todo es una ilusión.

burkbuilds

Re: Magnus

Postby burkbuilds » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:19 am

Jablonsky, your bike looks awesome! Better than show room new. I know you are looking forward to some warm weather so you can get out and ride it now and reap the benefits of all your hard work, great job. :D

Jablonsky

Postby Jablonsky » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:01 pm

Thanks. :D
But do not think I did all this myself. I usually come up with some kinky ideas and let the experts do what they are good at.
There's more to come in about 2 weeks. And then Magnus and I will be ready to roll :)
No hay banda. No hay Jablonsky. Todo está grabado. Nada es lo que parece, todo es una ilusión.

kawboyCAFE

Postby kawboyCAFE » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:20 am

thats a good looking bike man. kinda old school simple. nice and clean look. dont see that much anymore. dont change a thing man.

Jablonsky

Postby Jablonsky » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:30 pm

Thanks, but I'm afraid I have to disappoint you. I use the bike to go on holidays, so I mounted hard saddlebags and a trunk. My credit card just does not have enough capacity to travel without any luggage and buy everything on spot.
I also added a driver's backrest to ride comfy. Not the one you can see in my introduction post, that one was ugly as WW3. Working on a new, better looking one. :)

kawboyCAFE

Postby kawboyCAFE » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:25 pm

thats cool. a drivers backrest is on my next to do list myself. i had one on my previous bike and it was great. it'll still be a good looking bike no matter what you add anyway.

Jablonsky

Postby Jablonsky » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:33 pm

kawboyCAFE wrote:...a drivers backrest is on my next to do list myself...

OK, if you can wait a week or 2, my new 3 in 1 mounting brackets should be done (for either a sissy-bar or a trunk in the back and for driver's backrest in front). I will post pics and maybe you'll like the system or even get some improvement ideas.

kawboyCAFE

Postby kawboyCAFE » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:40 pm

sounds good. my back will be eagerly awaiting.

Return to “Vulcan 500 Pictures”