New member from New Brunswick, Canada.

New to the forum? Introduce yourself so we can get to know you better. Welcome to the community!
cotetoi
I ride: 2007 Honda Silverwing 600

New member from New Brunswick, Canada.

Postby cotetoi » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:41 pm

I registered here a while back, looking for info on the 500 Vulcan.I found mine , a 2007 with low miles, original owner and well cared for. Rode it home and it handled really well in a rain storm close to my home. I considered pulling over, but kept on very carefully. Bottom of my legs were soaking, but dry otherwise. I think it took its first outdoor shower !!!
I am an older rider, started late and making up for lost time. Funny thing is; riding was never on my mind until I was recovering from a serious illness. After being sidelined from work, I had to find a challenge to motivate me. Riding a motorcycle fitted right in. Enough of a challenge ( for a 57 yr old) and a great place to focus the mind and tackle the challenges. It has kept me sane and looking forward to every day.
I am also a thrifty guy; always looking for the best bargain and I like my fun on the cheap: good but cheap. My Vulcan is good and cheap, fits right in.

Jay.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”