New guy on the forum!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself so we can get to know you better. Welcome to the community!
Llewelyn05
I ride: 93 Vulcan 500, and a KTM 300 XCW back in SA

New guy on the forum!

Postby Llewelyn05 » Fri May 20, 2022 2:37 pm

Hey guys, newbie here. Originaly from South Africa, but working in the USa, Kansas. Own a dirt machine back home, which hasnt given me a single days' crap. Bought me a nice looking Vulcan here in the US, for hot sunny days. But it is honestly giving me hell. Hoping to get some advice on this forum, ive read through a few posts, and the guys on here seem very knowledgeable on these bikes...something im not.

Hot Psychologist
I ride: 125

Re: New guy on the forum!

Postby Hot Psychologist » Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:55 am

Llewelyn05 wrote:Hey guys, newbie here. Originaly from South Africa, but working in the USa, Kansas. Own a dirt machine back home, which hasnt given me a single days' crap. Bought me a nice looking Vulcan here in the US, for hot sunny days. But it is honestly best fat burner for men giving me hell. Hoping to get some advice on this forum, ive read through a few posts, and the guys on here seem very knowledgeable on these bikes...something im not.

Sad to know about the hellish situation you had to face. You seem like an interesting person to me.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”